Tim Osborne (Chairman)
- Gained LLB in 1972 at University College, London
- Articled at Lovell White & King (now Lovells) from 1974
- Qualifying as a solicitor in 1976 and practising with the same firm until 1978
- Joined Wiggin & Co in 1978
- Became a Partner in 1979, Managing Partner in 1984 and Senior Partner in 2001Senior Partner of Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove following demerger in 2003
Sir Gerald Warner KCMG
- Born 27 September 1931.
- Deputy Chief of the Secret Intelligence Service 1986-1989
- Member Independent Police Complaints Authority 1989-1990
- Intelligence Coordinator 1991-1996
- Member Tavistock Advisory Board 1994-1996
- Chair The Independence Trust 2006-2013
- Born 23rd May 1947
- Apprenticed as a bricklayer 1963
- Local Government Officer 1970- 2009
- Retired Chartered Surveyor
- Music promoter and fundraiser 2003
- Trustee at the Independence Trust 2012- 2015
- Born 1965
- Has worked as a town planner at a number of district councils across the country, most recently as Director of Development at Tewkesbury Borough Council from 2010-2013.
- In 2014, Mella established her own planning consultancy and now provides planning advice to local government.
Dr Fiona Cranmore
- Born 3rd March 1960
- Worked in Mental Health for more than 20 years
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Now working as Locum Consultant in Assertive Outreach.