Vonnies was formed in 2003 as a one off gig to raise money for the Sevens Springs Playground in memory of Yvonne (Vonnie).
The first event was planned with 4 core values:
- The music had to be Blues based
- The venue needed to echo a 60’s blues club
- The performers had to enjoy it as much as the audience
- The aim to support Gloucestershire charities
These remain our values today.
Vonnies has raised and given away through regular gigs at Vonnies and Lifting The Blues over £100,000 pounds to Gloucestershire charities since our first gig.
Vonnies is held in Cheltenham at The Charlton Kings Club. For tickets or further information please contact Dave Jones:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 07545 385518